AVR 5.71% $13.20 anteris technologies ltd

under 10 cents, page-25

1. 30,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    hennooo:

well assuming it IS a tree shake*, it's a good thing because investors or traders with big pockets are shaking out smaller and nervous investors or traders...

they would only bother to do that with a stock they see value in.

so yes.

* to detect a tree shake, you look at the course of sales and look for low volume trades with the share price has changing, lower. It moves up, then moves down on low volumes. This is because they want to influence the SP in the cheapest way possible. However, a tree shake will only work when there are low volumes in play...a big surge of high volume buyers will spoil the party because they want to buy at any level.

In my experience, and I'm not a trader, a tree shake usually means the SP won't move up for a long while until whoever is accumulating shares has had enough. This can take a long time, but it depends on what the company is doing as well to trigger positive anns and change the market sentiment. You need a lot of patience, and do thorough research as a LT investor to withstand the pressure of a sustained tree shake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.20
Change
-0.800(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $279.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.00 $14.00 $13.11 $947.2K 71.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $13.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.35 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.