TVN 1.82% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Go on a holiday for a few weeks and come back to a burning...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109

Go on a holiday for a few weeks and come back to a burning house. Who’s been playing with matches?

An article I read and you probably have too, states that the average time to production is 10-15yrs. We're still in that timeframe and slowly but surely ticking off the necessary boxes. If I have time, I'll try to find it and post it again or maybe someone who has it at their fingertips can.

From my email discussion with the Browns, which they also mentioned publicly, they still strongly support the project. What's telling is that they maintained their holdings even after the failed attempt to remove the chair at the time.

We now have a very experienced and independent chair to steer this ship. Someone of JE's calibre would not have come aboard if they thought TNG was in danger of sinking. Based on the video Propunter2 posted on the "Ann: Board appointment and Chairman" thread and his listed credentials, JE seems like a very thorough operator who loathes short-cuts. I highly recommend you watch the video. He's got a lot on his plate getting up to speed with TNG and he's only been on board since the beginning of the month so I wouldn't expect any word from him for a while.  

In the short term, our next announcements will be big and surely push up the SP. Namely the MMP, Ti offtake, Tivan EIS and of course the grand FID, all expected this year. In the long term, the world still needs what we can produce and projected demand continues to look strong. Plus, we will produce more affordably than anyone else. Furthermore, we have many big names in our corner to help us.

Best not to beat yourself up about what you could have done better. I admit I've done this a few times, ahem... PLS. Learn and implement. That's all you can do. 

I'm more than happy with my current holding size, however I’ll be buying tomorrow below 10c. IMO the risk/reward warrants a purchase. 

Don't let TNG be your next story of the one that got away. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $111.9K 1.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203955 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 77000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.