TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Under 10c again, page-50

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    As hard as it is at times like this, especially with this share, I try and stay as unemotional as possible. The 10c barrier was a big psychological point and one which obviously made a reasonably large holder decide it was time to exit stage right and move on to pastures new - and that is their right. Its their money and they have the right to do whatever they want with it. For me I continue to weigh up the pluses and minuses on a regular basis and at this point in time my pluses are:-
    1. The Browns. They, to my knowledge, still support the project and continue to hold. However much research I do I will still never have their knowledge and experience in these type of investments so still having them on board is comforting. They don't throw their money away easily.
    2. The big German Co's working on our finances. They would not be wasting their time if they thought this did not have a very high chance of succeeding and so making them a large amount of profit.
    My negatives:
    1. Management. They do not seem to have learnt their lesson from the previous AGM and General Meeting. Communication with share holders is still poor, timelines still vague and often pushed back - but hey, this is mining. PB still gives the impression that this is his company and his project, it is not. I am disappointed we have not heard from our newly appointed Chair. Any person new to a high profile job like this needs to stamp his authority on things and be seen and heard to be making an impact straight away not just fall into the routine of how the Board has been working - or not as the case may be - for the past few years.

I still hold as I feel the pluses still significantly out-weigh the negatives and I think we may have some news in the next month or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.