TVN 0.00% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Eintracht great summation. The ASX trading pattern was...

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    Eintracht great summation. The ASX trading pattern was interesting. 181 trades totalling 4.2 mill. Average trade therefore just over 20k shares, yet there were two lumps if you like the first at opening c 10 trades totalling 900k  and later around mid day a similar  number of trades totalling just under 900k shares. Otherwise the day was usual appart from volume.

I interpreted it rightly or wrongly as one party unloading c 1mill shares triggering some additional sales. It may have been the same holder modifying his tactics on seeing the negative effect on price. Not too many holders in the 4 mill plus category  that could sell without other holders knowing who they were, and certainly by the next top 20 issue we'd  all know. 

It really is up the the Board to keep on top off the share price and constant dialogue would do wonders. I'm not concerned about were the SP sits day to day if all is lined up except and unless it effect dilution under any equity component of finance. A calc to date are modelled on 16 cents which was a barging, 10 is daylight robbery. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $48.80K 883.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148145 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 201382 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.