ANZ 1.16% $29.71 anz group holdings limited

under 14, page-14

1. 3,062 Posts.
    it is clear very few ppl actually watch the live course of sales,most are busy discussing charting theory,first to drive
    or short the stock is undertaken by a proprietary trading system, utilising high end algorithmic parameters,ubs are among the worst offenders in the world ,their system would be well in excess of a billion dollars just to work markets,you cannot compete with this system,it creates fast narrow range runs that offer insufficient spread to trade effectively,with false rallys at critical entry points.

the anz case will probably be accumulating on the way down,to do this they tally ,work out spread ranges in their favour,
    and continually churn within a range,occasionally you will have the aforementioned rally.

to work all this they cover considerable depth on the bid and ask while front running the sp.,this is illegal in the usa,
    and churn constantly down.

to do all this you require a live trading platform,i use iress courtesy of my broker,and if i had more money would pay the 1300 p.m to upgrade,providing more tools,now to trade this type of action you would require some sort of calculator to show the true rang over say 5minutes.

at this point i will stop,because it all becomes technically difficult,read my signature go to that source read and learn more.then give considerable thought to the process,after that you will find it is tradeable if you have very ,very,deep pockets

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.71
Change
-0.350(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $89.40B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.79 $29.80 $29.39 $157.3M 5.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9677 $29.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.73 22938 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.