FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

under 20, page-7

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Neilie,

timing of disclosures can sometimes be problematic. For example, why didn't MAD alert the market as soon as they were aware Jan production had dropped almost 20% compared with the Dec Q average. You had to wait for the March quarterly report. Most holders and followers of the stock were surprised by the extent of the production drop for the entire quarter. But as you say, unless something out of ordinary happens e.g., reserves update, acquisition of another company, then you will most likely have to wait until the quarterly report for "material" updates such as production and cash flow. I have absolutely no idea where this company is headed and to be honest, Mike Yeager has been underwhelming to date. I accept he is far smarter man than myself, however I still have a right to express a view and he has demonstrated little to this point. Perhaps the fields are presenting far greater challenges than he expected. However, for those who believe he should be given more time, just remember this is a small oil company producing from several fields near Houston. It's not exactly a multinational with global operations. I would have thought that 8-9 months into the job should be enough time for him to put his stamp on the company. Perhaps I'm being unnecessarily harsh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.