Sandy,Well I've done enough reading and rock turning and the...

1. 3,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    Sandy,

Well I've done enough reading and rock turning and the only stocks I like in the list you've presented are:

BZL - A recent move into China may prove fruitful but it's still a risk play here because if this move goes pearshaped then you're in deep doo doo.

AOS - Generally whenever I hear the word 'biotech' I run screaming while holding my ears but this pony may have some pull, particularly as diabetes is a huge global problem now and they're working on the ocular side of related problems. It looks like a rebirth from Regenera. I'll watch it....excuse the pun.

AIM - I feel resources will very soon be where biotechs were 2 years ago (and still now), that is in the dumps due to the current downside of the commodities supercycle which is why I don't like them right now. CVI also holds promise but there's time to keep watching it. Resources have had their run / hype and now the market is saturated with guys wearing yellow hardhats drilling for whatever they can find in the deepest darkest corners of the world. AIM though, is an old lover of mine. I made a lot of money years ago off this puppy and although they're zinc assets are falling in value due to sinking zinc prices it's still worth keeping on a watchlist. A fall below 2.5c may be the signal to a buy.

RPC - If I have to pick a favourite horse, this is it. I like the cut of their jib! They're the corporate version of the 2 heavies that run door to door collecting on debts. They then get a cut if the debt comes good. In the current debt climate, there's room for growth here and the step into India takes guts. It's on my watchlist and I'll continue to do more extensive research.

These are just my opinions at FACE VALUE and NOT an indication on how or what to invest.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.