CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

MS will be back in Perth office tomorrow I was told when I...

1. Taz
    226 Posts.
    MS will be back in Perth office tomorrow I was told when I called CVI just now, and he will be made very aware of shareholder views. Meanwhile there is nothing to be gained, IMHO, by some posters wildly guessing what could or might be happening, and predicting doom, gloom, and oblivion, when they cannot have solid knowledge of the hopefully positive, if tardy, progression of CVI's affairs.

Much of what is posted on this forum is sheer conjecture. Ruth has been abused so badly by some she tells me she is no longer be prepared to participate in the friendly chats she has entered into in the past. It's very unfortunate that she has been treated in this manner by some.

I told Ruth that MS must see the necessity of bringing shareholders up to date with current events as soon as possible, and she indicated this will indeed be the case.

The market overall is generally dreadful. And HC members cannot impose their (sometimes own impatient) timeframes on this or any other company.

It is a nervewracking time for holders of many stocks, not just this CVI.

I hope this info is of some help to you all. All the very best to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.