LU7 5.00% 1.9¢ lithium universe limited

Under a cent party, page-34

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    fully understand the SP isn’t influenced by my posting (or yours too).

However I have explained my thought process and why I purchased after all for every seller there is a buyer (vice versus) and I have also sympathised with your thought process.

I personally choose to write longer posts normally as a post like i did yesterday if ‘I picked up more today at 0.7c’ adds very little to a discussion. The same as your OP on this thread.

Instead I choose to write more about what I am thinking or my research I have found to engage in and form conversation. I am sure in life you have met those people who give very simple answers and almost seem shut off, it is had to discuss anything with them. Whereas people who explain, describe things etc are so much easy to engage with and you can get to a deeper discussion.

This time last year the SP was about where it is now however if you were to tell me that Mike and Kate were going to join Cameron in the board I (and others) would of said pull the other one and yet here we are and not only did they join us but are wanting to be paid pretty much in shares, that’s just crazy!

The revenue had been growing and would assume this qtr would be an improvement, whilst it would of been great if they grew QoQ like they were doing they had one ‘poor’ qtr but with gaming/esports Q1 of the year is the worst qtr just the same as it is probably the worst qtr for NRL, AFL, Soccer, NBL etc as there is little happening in general.

Mike says he and the board is not going to tell us about how good they are but rather show us how good they are but also things will take longer than they would like but there is a process. I have been working on a deal for probably four years it will one day come in but when the client is ready when we were first talking it was prob going to be 3-6 months but things happened from the clients side but also the scope has changed quite dramatically where the deal is going to be much bigger than originally intended. This is because the deal is not just with one business unit but rather all seven now and doing even more stuff on top like integration. When the client is ready I will be and that could be tomorrow, next month or next year (or longer) but in the meantime I keep working on other deals which Mike and the team seem to be doing to but have already secured two deals with Walmart (one through ESA and other direct).

Don’t forget it isn’t just the board members that are top notch there is also Ben who was a SVP and VP at Omnicom for nearly 10 years and heads up our strategic partnership here at Mogul. Have a look at Omnicom and you will see their revenue for 2020 was over 13Bn USD…

End of the day if the team cannot do what is being talked about there isn’t an addressable market for a ‘Facebook of gaming’ however I do believe there is one. Go back to before realestate.com and agents were saying it will never work and how wrong they were…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.822M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $132.5K 6.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1073294 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 3413109
Last updated 15.32pm 13/05/2024 ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.