BRL 0.00% 81.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Round Two, I think your headline "Under Attack" is a little bit...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Round Two,

I think your headline "Under Attack" is a little bit on the sensational side. A bit 'over the top'.
    As has been said, they breached the rules. they get penalised under the rules. Fair enough.
    Bathurst have acknowledged this and have complied with the rules in taking the required action to rectify and prevent further infringements.
    What this shows the people of New Zealand is that there is a system of enviromental protection in place under strict monitoring. It also shows to the public that bathurst is striving to uphold it's enviromental responsibilities and acknowledging of when it fails to do so.

The govt should be happy with the outcome because it looks like they are achieving on their stated enviromental protection policies and the NZ public will see that also.
    Maybe general public sentiment towards coal may even improve a little if the public see tight enviromental standards in place, being adhered to, and penalities given for any breaches.

The Greens leader(Climate Change Minister) has already acknowledged that the transition to zero carbon in New Zealand will take decades

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 81.5¢ 80.8¢ $104.2K 128.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1745 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 22899 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.