Excellent reading boatboy I too have been a professional driver,...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    Excellent reading boatboy I too have been a professional driver, all sorts of vehicles, have taught on all the classes apart from motorcycle but did test drivers for 12 years on all of the classes.
    There's one thing I never said to people I was teaching and that was I don't teach drivers to obtain there licences, what they were paying for was so they could drive well for the rest of their driving lives.
    My major beef at the moment are bus drivers, I tell them if the ride was good but also if the ride was bad. In Queensland there is no longer a test for what used to be a "D" class licence a "C" or "E" class suffices so it's up to the bus company's to decide whether their drivers need tuition, wrong, passenger comfort doesn't even come into it. I nearly got thrown of my feet recently when a driver started off too fast and also on another trip an elderly lady I was sitting next to was slid off her seat because this stupid driver made a turn too fast.
    Bus drivers can also be aggressive as was shown on a film shown on U tube and this was towards another bus driver.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.