Under cover unmarked motor bikes patroling Perth Now, page-59

1. 6,351 Posts.
    Must say, it annoys me seeing people texting, talking on mobile phones when driving...... although trying to eat a hot pie while it is falling apart is also a bit of a distraction...... also, looking through CD's for music to cruise to can be a bit hazardous. Heard of a male driver losing a significant piece of anatomy due to his female off-sider being a little too accommodating. He lost his attention just before losing something else.

Bring on the driverless cars.... then I can woof down my pie with one hand, take a selfie of it with changing scenery in the background....... just kidding, I don't have one of them fandangled phones, even though I find it hard to delay gratification if an excellent pie just happens to fall into my lap.

These driverless cars will be a big hit with the now generation.... they'll be able to cruise off to the school ball, won't have to worry about who's going to drive home if they have a few drinks somewhere.....

Bit of a worry, someone has termed these cars "Autonomous Cars". Doesn't autonomous mean self directed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_car

"Turn here, Hal."

"No, I'm taking you through the car wash first, you neglectful little so and so."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.