Must say, it annoys me seeing people texting, talking on mobile...

1. 6,351 Posts.
    Must say, it annoys me seeing people texting, talking on mobile phones when driving...... although trying to eat a hot pie while it is falling apart is also a bit of a distraction...... also, looking through CD's for music to cruise to can be a bit hazardous. Heard of a male driver losing a significant piece of anatomy due to his female off-sider being a little too accommodating. He lost his attention just before losing something else.

Bring on the driverless cars.... then I can woof down my pie with one hand, take a selfie of it with changing scenery in the background....... just kidding, I don't have one of them fandangled phones, even though I find it hard to delay gratification if an excellent pie just happens to fall into my lap.

These driverless cars will be a big hit with the now generation.... they'll be able to cruise off to the school ball, won't have to worry about who's going to drive home if they have a few drinks somewhere.....

Bit of a worry, someone has termed these cars "Autonomous Cars". Doesn't autonomous mean self directed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_car

"Turn here, Hal."

"No, I'm taking you through the car wash first, you neglectful little so and so."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.