XJO 1.10% 8,075.7 s&p/asx 200

under performing, page-17

1. 7,728 Posts.
    Hate to post on derailed threads started by The Juke, but since this one has had has some airing...

I find it amazing that we pride ourselves on the XJO as level-headed analysts.

But when wondering why there's a downturn, some run off at the mouth like the most analytically-illiterate armchair Norms with beer in hand, turf guide in the other, cigarette dangling from the lip, and TV remote control close by, giving uninformed political opinions as though it were irrefutable fact.

It's the XJO thread, folks, not the place for uninformed political opinions purporting to explain share market behaviour.

What arrant nonsense. Nothing but inherent political bias, pure and simple.

No-one wants to invest here because of Labor...

If there's a flood tomorrow, it's because of Labor.

By that measure, no-one must be investing in China because there are Capial-C Communists---forget Labor.

The same uninformed biases are saying the same about Obama in the USA.

Get real people, life goes on irrespective of what political party is in power.

And I'm pretty sure that the record BHP profits in the last few years were mader under--shock horror--a LABOR government.

I'm not a Labor apologist. Or Liberal apologist...

Just that I hate uninformed man-in-the street political opinions/biases being offered up here as analyses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.