RSG 3.57% 43.5¢ resolute mining limited

@AverageJoe, i have mentioned this several times but would be...

1. 3,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @AverageJoe, i have mentioned this several times but would be interested in hearing your opinion on this.
    Ever since markets have been buying into the whole interest rate rise scheme of the fed everything seems to be trading and playing back to front, i.e. by the rumour sell the fact kind of stuff. We see this particularity in Gold where talks of a rate hike in the US provide a length time environment for it to get shorted to buggery then come the day of the decision when the hike is delivered shorts cover and gold legs up (Each time higher than the previous). Shortly after the same repea mantra begins i.e. further talks and hence shorting and ect.

I now move to the tax cuts story.... Since the talk of these tax cuts markets have rallied and infact have continued to do so for now nearly 11 months straight. FYI never in history have US markets printed 11 consecutive monthly gains, EVER! To date these tax cuts have not been delivered so it is very clear that all this hype is built on the certainty and factoring in of these so long awaited tax cuts (Funny thing is their extent of savings they will actually deliver to businesses has not been very well covered though). For me atleast this is obvious as daylight that markets are playing the buy the rumour and sell the fact game.

I just want to know, am i crazy and the only person that sees it this way? please be honest as i am keen to up my meds
    Would honestly be keen to hear others feedback though as am open to consider the flip side perspective but am struggling to see room for any little upside in the US right now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.015(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $926.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.5¢ 42.8¢ $3.283M 7.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 215689 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 71877 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.5¢ 43.0¢ 2775800
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.