AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Morning all, a quick look at the daily. I am a very simple...

1. 84,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning all,

a quick look at the daily.

I am a very simple technical person - I 'like' simple tech tools - and what I see says mid 70's min. atm.

My therapist says my triangularphobia might be clearing up. She says this triangle break has 75 written all over it and I should lose my concern.

Also, things go up in 5 legs (3 up, 2 down) - more often than not.

And, the second up leg (leg 3) is 'usually' - not the shortest ------------ if you don't know charts at all - just reread that last bit I wrote again ----------------- ' the second up leg (leg 3) is 'usually' - not the shortest'.

So - what that means is that leg 3 - where we are now - 'should' ---- SHOULD be at least as long as leg 1

got that?

So - leg 1 was a move of 40 cents (close enough) - so - you add 40 cents to where leg 3 starts - it started at 36 cents -

so 36c + 40 c =

ta dah = .76 cents  ---- MINIMUM.

ha, it agrees with the triangle theory

Now, of course - nothing, zero, zip, zilch is set in concrete - so, Gavin and Nick can bugger off with all the money - and the US military might just give up fighting wars and AJX share price will plummet to 1 cent - and prove us wrong - or

we might get a gianormous contract for a zillion dollars and Ice will buy us out at 10 billion bucks and - again, destroy the theory.

But, - my guess is ---------------- mid 70's for the next train stop -- 'technically'. Also check the engine room - the volume - pumping it's little heart out with a diminishing supply - a really good effort.

Here it is -- I hope it makes sense.   Pinto

oh,btw -- my attention span is a tad longer than 'other' forums - so, don't be too surprised if we have a pink day today (my gut says green, but, you never know) ------------- my thoughts go over the next week or two

Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.