AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Under Power, page-6

1. 2,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi ddxsamx, welcome to the share trading/investing business. Being new to the game you are indeed blessed with having picked a stock that has so much potential. There are many stocks on the ASX that have potential and many that will go on to make lots of money for their holders, BUT most of these you need to get in really early and sit and watch them doing nothing or going backwards for many years until their product actually starts earning or they finally hit oil or whatever the case may be.

AJX on the other hand is already primed, has its motor racing and just waiting for the handbrake to be eased off. You will not have to wait for many years to get a very nice return, as has been said 2015 is the Company making year for Alexium and that is just the start I believe 2016 is going to be as good if not better..

I will continue buying as my funds become available. Sat on my original purchase long term then started buying some trading parcels a few months ago (6 of them to be precise), the problem is that I can't bring myself to sell them.

I would say good luck to all holders but you don't need it, just patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1494467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 103720 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.