MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

No one likes a down ramper, even with reasoning, so maybe it was...

1. 1,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No one likes a down ramper, even with reasoning, so maybe it was a sign of things when the 3 chartists decided to move camp and MEO posts became full of pure speculation about things like what price it may close at at etc...

That's the thing with HC, alot of people will give you advice but not many back it up with anything factual or based on technique that can be shown to work. Harsh, but I did find myself not reading MEO posts recently due to wasted time doing so.

I kept a few which I just return now to see have now lost me a few $k. Luckily I moved nearly all my funds in ESG and PLA last week which I felt a little more relaxed about. I won't sell the other MEO right now as the price is now at the bottom of the bollinger bands. The fall isn't on Massive volume, but overal I agree it looks bad. Breaking support at 56 was a killer. Can it close above?

MEO still has potential as far as any retail investor knows fundamentally, however, money talks and that why a chart tells a story. I'm sure OA or Screenjockey will post a chart on this as it's a big move!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.