IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

under pressure, page-7

1. 4,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2635
    Angers, good information about the shorts. This raises in my mind, why market makers are really playing this stock. We know the official rules in shorting have been relaxed somewhat since they were frozen by the initial GFC. However, the agencies have tightened their rules somewhat as to discourage the average Joe from utilizing the ability to trade short. If anyone checks out the method through Comsec for instance, one of the emerging and largest conduits in the market for small players, you will see too much collateral has to be put up; and the range of companies is limited in which to trade, so as to encourage people to trade. If you extrapolate this concept to the other agencies or brokers, then only the sophisticated traders get greater access. Some sophisticated traders also get used by market makers who panic them into spilling their load by a perceived rise in price. In this case, the rise in the price of gold will spill the shorts. So I see IGR will be responsive to the price of gold, but it doesn’t mean the game of takeover is still not on, albeit at a higher price. They have got the goodies. Keep up the good work.
    David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.