AZL 0.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

Hi Ferrett,I think it has all be said so eloquently by your...

1. 989 Posts.
    Hi Ferrett,

I think it has all be said so eloquently by your previous posts now is the time for the company to produce results that is the bottom line. I have been thinking about your comments in regard to shares by Company Directors and to your knowledge JD owns almost zilch and very few by NS. There could only be two reasons, the Directors have no money available currently or they are aware there is nothing to be announced in the near future to make them money.
    Thanks for your advice re the direction that I should take, I have already made arrangements for a course in September. My definition of a day trader is someone who clicks in 10K or 15K on a particular share and sells out after one or two clicks. That is certainly not me. I admit that I have been in and out of a few, but only left because of lack of patience. My main investment is in JRV and ZYL and although wobbly at times I have not sold and intend to stay in. In September, I will stay away from speculative shares I have enough invested at this time. It is certainly an interesting rocky time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $85.38K 4.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3125037 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 612298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.