MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

"money in the bank is money in the bank - money in shares is not...

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    "money in the bank is money in the bank - money in shares is not money in the bank."

Money in the bank earns you 2.75% p.a.

Money in lithium (PLS) over the last year would have earned you 1400%

Money in graphite (MNS) would have pocketed you an extra 200% on your capital

You think you've skinned the cat with MNS!!.... you didn't even give it a hair cut... I believe time will tell.

You say, "Every man and his dog are moving into this space (graphite, lithium, cobalt etc)"

NO. Incorrect. Every man and his dog has moved into lithium!

Lets take a look... GMM has only just switched on the lights at Mt Cattlin and it's already trading at roughly a P/E ratio of 14, on its 2017 planned production!!
    PLS is currently trading at about an earnings ratio of 9, on its planned 2018 production!!! (happy for someone to correct me here if I've been too rough in my estimates)

Will MNS supply the battery market? Is there anyone else that has a better shot????
    If MNS does start signing the off-takes, what will it be trading at given it's only currently priced at a ratio of about 1.1 on its BFS projections (that's right, just over 1. There's a hell of a lot more profitability in graphite than there is lithium)????

If you can't see the value or risk reward, then better you leave your money in the bank and exit the stock market altogether.... and give us all some peace

The graphite movements have only just begun and you have already wet yourself with nervousness.

Sure, you can wait until deals are signed before jumping back in but where's the fun (and value) in that.

Dalepak, I'm also still waiting for your advice on a better graphite investment than Magnis, and your cobalt stock recommendation? HC is for sharing information... do you actually have any to impart??

P.S. I'm obviously biased and irrational because I'm here for the long term.... WHERE THE REAL VALUE IS AT!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.