SRT 0.00% 17.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

Kuhlii,A couple of points:1. The Machinga drilling results were...

1. 7,761 Posts.
    Kuhlii,

A couple of points:

1. The Machinga drilling results were commissioned by GBE - and are therefore in their control for release.... not RSL. RSL did not commission the drilling and therefore are not privy to the results. As Andrew Bell pointed out in the Teleconference, he doesn't know what they are.

2. RSL cannot fund Machinga because that is not the deal. Why would RSL fund something which has been agreed to be paid by Globe. You don't do a 80/20 deal to pay for the 80% that someone else is going to retain.

3. Machinga is more likely to be developed than any other project because of its rare earths and the uranium.

4. They don't get the Machinga lease UNLESS they perform. It still belongs to us. So unless they perform based on the agreement (contract) they don't get it. Hopefully there are some time frames set by when each performance target must be met. If those performance targets aren't met, (by ECE or Globe) then we can quite possibly walk away with our Machinga lease and find a better suitor. Andrew Bell has done numerous deals like this and didn't come down in the last shower, so I doubt he wouldn't have some good clauses in his leases. I know every time I've done some dealing with a property and there is a lease attached - I make note of those great clauses and include them in my next lease. Experience is a wise teacher.

5. As for MS - see my comments earlier. He gets a golden handshake for doing a deal and leaves his GBE shareholders stranded.

Cheers,
    T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9304 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 12898 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.