SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

under the radar, page-12

1. 5,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Machinga results could change the game, if they are good GBE share price will increase and the deal will look increasingly like a sell-out at 34.5c and could conceivably fall over particularly if another party entered the fray as happened with ECE's 51% attempt on NTU. Lynas and Coglyn Yue ended up chasing the price to another level and ECE walked. incidentally several GBE share holders within the top twenty already appear to be consolidating their opposition.
    I will give them the benefit of the doubt that Machinga results have not been withheld from the market and shown privately to the Chinese, who have said that they have satisfied themselves with 'Technical' due diligence. However if I was investing $41m in a company that was awaiting a potentially game changing announcement that was overdue and that happened to be in the very sector that I have been chasing hard for several years I would be extremely interested in getting a sneak preview before I signed a binding agreement, that is if I was an astute businessman.

As far as RSL's position goes, I think it has improved, as was just posted there are performance hurdles that if defaulted return Machinga to us, and if satisfied give us our free carried results potentially alot sooner with no dilution to our 20% position.
    Seems like a win win for RSL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.