MKO 0.00% 7.0¢ metaliko resources limited

under the radar., page-41

1. 31,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    l dont know cause l have only held for a week but something stood out in a post l read by someone here the other day saying they saw that the buying depth had increased so they took advantage of it to sell,,wouldnt you actually think for a second before you sell and think geez theres a few big buyers lurking around so they see value where l am about to book my loss,,its just a thought
    judging by the chart there was at least a few big trading days and then slowly be slowly its drifted down to a point where your actually thinking this is to good to be true,,surely you dont have to be einstein to realizie there is alot more upside than downside regardless of these buyer depths and crap like that,,l would love to wake up one morning and see a real popular share to have no buyers,,l am sure that if that happened and l put a ridiculous amount somebody would be dumb enough to sell
    for sure if you want to just daytrade then this would obviously be a non candidate but if you want to build up a little position slowly and have willing sellers at these prices why would you show your hand and step up,,the last few days a few have stepped up including myself to buy a few and will follow it down ,,this issue that people are talking about with escrow shares could be helping drop the price down on certain occasions on bad market days to force the hand of people just watching their money deteriorate and make them sell out,,l could be totally wrong in what l am saying and like l said l will buy more on the way down but l cant justify its market cap
    just some thoughts of mine
    good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.