QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

John i really struggle with you in terms of this post you made...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    John i really struggle with you in terms of this post you made on 15 th April about the "amazing opportunity" you put out there and today you still hold none-- hence I'm very cautious of your discussions here....im not looking for an explanation or commentary from you, moreso I'm perplexed! when you make a statement like the following

"Let me just say that I now have access to databases which have only increased my confidence in this area of South Sumatra, my information is largely from public databases within Indonesian bureaucracy supplemented with personal conversations with cartographers,field crews,oil and gas geologists and bid evaluators.Some of whom know Pak Thamrin and indeed were taught by him."

e: how confident are you to success? (john435)
    Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back | Return to Search Results for 'qpn')
    Code: QPN - QUEST PETROLEUM NL ( 0.6c | Price Chart | $12.27M | Announcements | Google QPN)
    Reply to: #7986431 from s4097339 Views: 606
    Posted: 15/04/12 10:01 Stock Price (at time of posting): 1c Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 110.136.xxx.xxx
    New Post Post Reply Thread View
    (+15)
    Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    s4097339,the confidence of some of us is based on the level of research we have done and networks of contacts we have built here.I am to put it mildly,a driven bastard,I have devoted literally hundreds of hours to research on this area and this company.If you put in half the hours Purd2,Dhuy and I have researching this company you may then begin to understand our confidence.As I said last night I am going to be circumspect in the details I reveal.
    Let me just say that I now have access to databases which have only increased my confidence in this area of South Sumatra, my information is largely from public databases within Indonesian bureaucracy supplemented with personal conversations with cartographers,field crews,oil and gas geologists and bid evaluators.Some of whom know Pak Thamrin and indeed were taught by him.
    I suggest any interested in research do some homework on :
    IMUS-1
    BIRU-1
    ABUNG-1
    RIANG BANDUNG-1
    CAPANG-1
    I believe I am accessing databases that Quest,Prabu Energy and Pak Thamrin are very familiar with.I have a few further things to confirm then my next step in research will be to visit the area and then focus on particular ground that has specific historical and anecdotal evidence of seeps....both oil and gas.
    Finally, for those not comfortable with the level of risk involved in investing in junior exploration companies,then the answer is simple,Don't do it! There is a plethora of companies more advanced within the industry and somewhat derisked but of course their MC's aren't anything like QPN's $20M, you'll be investing in companies with MC's ranging from at least $200M -$500M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.