VMT 4.17% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

@Transplant ... ATM too early to give an 'informed'...

1. 2,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1912
    @Transplant ... ATM too early to give an 'informed' opinion/answer to your question. What I will say is that because of yesterday's huge volume I would be surprised to see that GAP(8.1 to 7.8c) filled for some time if ever. AT this stage I think the 6.4c is a MAJOR low but, again I 'll repeat ... Its all too early to even really say that with conviction. However, if the GAP were to be filled soonish then I personally would be concerned. Concerned that the buying we have suddenly witnessed over the last few days is just one source, and therefore lacking overall market sentiment(change) and demand but also concerned that we have just witnessed a Pump 'n Dump(I stress here that ATM I don't think it is a P 'n D). I do think very S/T support will come from somewhere within the OLD GAP range(and therefore also within the Yesterday's sort of Dominant Candle range).

We need to see if there is any followthru ... Trouble is we are coming into the slowest and most lackluster Trading periods of the year ... The Christmas/New Year break ... and anything can happen(or be 'manipulated' more easerly).

VMT_GAPs_221216_DlyCU.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.