AVR 0.00% $12.00 anteris technologies ltd

Under the Radar, page-491

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    100% correct . I feel AHZ will get across the line and become profitable reasonably quickly from this point if a deal is reached . I have been saying from the day I started buying back into AHZ that more than one entity will be trying to buy or partner up with AHZ because of the current ADAPT products and further possibilities of this platform . Even if they can’t cut a deal on the TAVR at this point in time there are still opportunities where other TAVR manufacturers / developers could utilise the ADAPT products in their valves . Realistically this could be a better option than actually making their own valve , Supplying 2 or 3 manufacturers ADAPT material down the track could be very profitable and without the expense of any R&D on AHZ part . Take Edwards for a example their current valve has limited applications due to its calcification , A valve using the ADAPT could drastically increase their customer base . This company turned a profit of near 3 billion last year . It would be fair to expect they will need to protect their profits if they can see that the ADAPT is going to live up to all the hype . Failing to develop a second generation valve utilising ADAPT material could see their market share diminish very rapidly if other manufacturers do . Edwards current valve has been on the market quite a few years now . They have made billions out of it and recouped their R&D cost many years ago .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.