MAH 1.75% 29.0¢ macmahon holdings limited

Did anyone listen in to the Annual General Meeting on Friday? It...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Did anyone listen in to the Annual General Meeting on Friday? It was good to the hear positive sentiments shared by the board. The future looks bright for Macmahon with the company set to continue its growth in the coming years. For those who missed it, it's uploaded to the Macmahon website:
    https://www.macmahon.com.au/en-au/investors/annual-general-meetings

The highlights for me for this year are:
    - Record financial results, despite COVID impacts and skilled labour market conditions. The company seems comfortable with their contracts to manage these ongoing challenges in the future.
    - 2 Billion of new work secured in the past FY. 5 of the new projects have already commenced and 2 more scheduled for early next year, with no reported establishment issues. In addition two new additional contract extensions are with long-term clients.
    - 9 Billion tender pipeline with particular focus on the underground and civil sectors which are much lower capital services. This is a significant issue for mining service companies who often need to reinvest their capital into establishing new mines following contract wins.
    - Bata Hijau - Despite Phase 7 scaling down next FY year, Phase 8 negotiations were paused due to COVID. With things are now improving on site, conversations have recommenced and there is a high level of confidence in it proceeding.
    - Whilst not commenting on behalf of the client, the board feel high level confidence in Elang expansion proceeding due to improved copper prices. Both Elang extension and Bata Hijau Phase 8 will bring in multi-billions worth of revenue if they proceed.

Overall I'm very happy with the current state of affairs for the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $624.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $319.2K 1.118M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 320356 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 115975 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.