ZNO 0.00% 3.0¢ zoono group limited

under value

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    For my 2 cents worth, all we have seen here is the speculator and really a first price movement that has more to do with the recogintion that there is a value resource here.

The estimate components, the litte guy has at hand, reminds me of the Red story.

The up side here is this is in australia and its existing known resource is highly under valued. There's enough there for a small high profit mine start.

It will take about 6 more drill holes to prove up the theory that the other potential areas in the same geo set and mineral content and from the position of the drill thus far, it looks like we will have a very nice world class mine here.

Truly I shouldn't be suprised to hear a small scale start up just because of the easy extraction and high return.

if your in for the hold your in in for a good ride, if your in for a short trade I'm guessing we have had a first run that has been poorly understood, as the christmass slow drifts off we should have another run, maybe even today.

Jp is yet to send out an ann of clarification because their on holidays till now.

Any way I'm in for mount wellington

Cheers

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $5.096K 169.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31466 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 769968 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.