ACW 34.8% 6.2¢ actinogen medical limited

This is Director Bio before he joined GBS Ventures.”Dr. Steve...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    This is Director Bio before he joined GBS Ventures.

”Dr. Steve Gourlay, DirectorDr. Steve Gourlay has more than 15 years experience in drug development. Most recently he was Senior Director of Clinical & Experimental Pharmacology and (Preclinical) Safety at Genentech Inc. in California. Over the same period Steve taught epidemiology, clinical research methods and clinical pharmacology at Monash University and the University of California, San Francisco. At Genentech he contributed to the preclinical and clinical sections of successful new drug applications for Xolair™, Avastin™, and Raptiva™ and supervised six IND applications. Steve is a licensed consultant physician in Internal Medicine. He received his PhD from Monash University after completing a series of observational and interventional studies of novel smoking cessation medications. Subsequently he undertook a postdoc in clinical pharmacology at UCSF and a MBA at Macquarie University. He has published more than 30 peer-reviewed reports of clinical research

He said at an investor briefing from my notes “it’s what I’m good at, pre clinical, early stage clinical. I know what to deliver the FDA”
    Based on above he’s done 6 IND’s at Genentech, there’d have to be heap more at GBS and then at Principia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.016(34.8%)
Mkt cap ! $166.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 6.2¢ 4.4¢ $1.491M 28.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.