ACW 34.8% 6.2¢ actinogen medical limited

Under valued stock, page-79

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Rudder: "Alzheimer's is back on the radar...."

Rudder/others: What a great day indeed for ACW or any other company in the AD development field. Biogen's ADUCANUMAB (originally developed in Europe (Switzerland) many, many years ago and farmed out to Biogen a LONG time ago) makes world headlines, as it represents the first new ALZHEIMER's drug in almost 20 years that got FDA approval.

The really strange thing, however, is that the drug does not really seem to work! I quote from an article in "The Guardian" newspaper hereafter.

QUOTE:
    "Amazingly, the FDA have sidestepped available clinical trial outcomes data that indicate the drug proably doesn't work.
    The FDA rejected the application in November, when its members were split on the merits. Three of its advisers went public, writing in a scientific journal that there was not enough evidence that it worked. They were concerned that if the drug were approved largely because of the dearth of drugs for Alzheimer's, it would lower the bar for the future.
    END OF QUOTE

This is an amazingly positive outcome for ACTINOGEN in my opinion. ACW's drug does not really have to work totally solidly as long as ACW can partner with a BIG PHARMA company in the USA that will have the right kind of connections with the FDA.

Obviously, personally I would - respectively hopefully WILL - see an outcome that shows that ACW's drug does in fact really work...

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.016(34.8%)
Mkt cap ! $166.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 6.2¢ 4.4¢ $1.491M 28.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.