ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

This was on the "COAL" thread"I don't believe mangling brown...

1. 1,651 Posts.
    This was on the "COAL" thread

"I don't believe mangling brown coal so it behaves more like black coal is good for anyone, except short term for shareholders and their bank accounts."

What a huge statement.

The Latrobe Valley is basically flash drying the brown coal and will continue to do so until they are forced to change. (bring on the ETS)
    There is a home grown technology for reducing the carbon output while doubling the energy value. Coldry is its name and cleaning up the industry is our game. Coldry was born by the CSIRO and is now open for public investment. I agree with you, no need to open new low quality, high sulphur mines with in 10km of one of the Worlds most liveable city's Melbourne.

The CSIRO's Coldry has joined hands with LoyYang power and is working with their engineers as well as the global power house ARUP to move this technology just in time for the ETS comes in.

For all those coal buffs ESI is worthy of a look as its been on its bottom for 6 months "

No doubt the bottom is in !

I will remain quiet until I see this design and tender funding completed. Only then will ESI be rerated IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $235 78.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 16176157 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11612010 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.