RRL 2.19% $1.87 regis resources limited

RRL are to carry the parasitic Mac Hedging and as Precious...

1. 12,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    RRL are to carry the parasitic Mac Hedging and as Precious higher & higher the minimum gold hedge is the likely scenario..
    Unle$$ mac gets a brain wave and they deal OUT to a both productive positive OUT come...
    As Mac and no lift off airports deals etc well they best fiddling others with after paying and Lynas, Slr et al ??? Integral??? hmm
    Lynas the best player I watched of that bundle...I wonder if same player here or different as polar in stock keeping & doing?
    If Mac had a brain (unlikely as ???) they would parlour with RRL manage meant and do a win w in WIN and make even+++ as MORE $$$ in a deal? & now not dowN the track &extinguish the hedge = OUT.
    $0 RRL P our $ (Pours) in got (ingot) gold and adds to the company warchest of hundreds of milled Cash...
    Surprise $ ur prise could be even another producing goldie add on??? as heaps of gold ie. are getting head hunting in take overs???
    Is RRL's head safe??? as they have such a wonder full gold through others can only dream of? RE guard less of le$$oning parasitic Mac bit by bit month caveat/lien/loan of hedging.
    That Gold through put is sweat honey to profit numbers = = =? + NSW in the making a waitINg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
0.040(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.407B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.84 $1.88 $1.84 $8.731M 4.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25114 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 82177 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.