RRL 0.00% $1.83 regis resources limited

I am still expecting this quarter to be excellent, despite...

1. 2,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1656
    I am still expecting this quarter to be excellent, despite "disruption" over Christmas and New Years.

Gold price is strong, production is expected to be very strong this quarter (see my previous post), and the last 3 quarters of excuses will come to an end.

Hopefully there are no adverse weather or production events.

Gold price came down a bit on Friday, will be interesting to see where we open, and we may go back towards $2.

I think if the next quarter comes in as expected, we should be back around the $2.50 - $2.70 range.

If the Jan - Mar quarter is also solid (and no reason it shouldn't be), we may crack the $3 mark.

Depending on what gold does, it could also help the price. People are calling $1900 - $1920 by the end of the year. I will be happy with if the price of gold can stay over $1850 for the rest of the quarter.

2 good quarters and we should have a very healthy cash and bullion balance and will mean we can self fund and go full steam ahead with McPs.

The good thing about the Iron Ore price tanking is the estimates that came back for McPs development should be revised down.

Also as NSW comes out of lockdown, should we get a positive announcement on McPs the company would be able to go full steam ahead.

Who knows, perhaps we could be back above $3.50 or $4 by June 30 if everything falls into place.

Everything that needs to go to plan:
    - Positive exploration update
    - Oct, Nov Dec quarter to be very solid (gold price ~A$2550 - current price and hedges decrease)
    - Jan, Feb Mar quarter to be even more solid (gold price ~A$2675 - 5% increase and hedges decrease)
    - Apr, May June quarter with no issues (gold price ~A$2850 - 6.5% increase and hedges decrease)
    - $650m - $750m cash and bullion (banking $200m per quarter)
    - McPs green light, DFS and break ground by June 30
    - Some positive left field news from Tropicana
    - Dividend? I would rather they pay down the hedges and keep the cash for McPs, but I think they will pay a dividend in line with their policy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.382B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 318 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 4759 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.