RRL 0.28% $1.81 regis resources limited

Hi all i don’t mean to be rude but I always laugh when people...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi all i don’t mean to be rude but I always laugh when people get upset a stock is CHEAP and in this case at a 75% discount CHEAP!!!

Its like people want to miss out …. and pay more to say they got the stock.

Here is your opportunity and do you want to take it ….???

We all know this is now stupendously cheap but most people sound like they are being blocked psychologically by the share price however not encouraged by the facts.

RRL is now in the box seat for potentially a huge short squeeze right before more US inflation issues filter through the market and don’t forget the US government runs out of money tomorrow night which you don’t hear about.

Evergrande and the Chinese housing market is on the bring of a major meltdown along with other asset classes around the world.

Valuation yield reversal will be a result growing inflation and will also cause a major shift in asset values and business gearing.

The fact that RRL is being shorted in the type of market we are in is also very interesting…. Why do it if the economy is not in great shape and why do it so close to a major 100 year correction.

The current yield of RRL is 30% at $1.76 and I’d love to buy the whole company being that it has a 100k ounce boost forecast for next year.

Time will fix this and the holders that endured this short term dip will be rewarded.

Keep buying the dip !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.365B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.85 $1.80 $7.586M 3.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 23185 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 70527 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.