RRL 1.79% $1.92 regis resources limited

If you've been holding since the start of the year I don't mean...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    If you've been holding since the start of the year I don't mean to add to your frustration.

For me though even on that chart the volume shows strong support coming in at just over $2.50 with buying days being stronger than selling days.

In my opinion gold miners are pretty cyclical and sometimes dead set cash machines go out of favour for highly speculative stocks, due to high liquidity.

The way I see it is a new cycle is starting and perhaps cash machines will be sxc again. We have some headwinds with production increasing + all the exploration + hopefully mcphillamys.

Sentiment looks to be clear. Most funds are starting to see this as highly undervalued. You obviously follow RRL and gold meticulously but its going to take the market as long as it takes the market to figure it out.

I truly believe that how ever much you are down if you hold you'll get it all back and possible more. As for non holders RRL seems to be quite a safe long term store of value.

you commenting negativity constantly because you're unhappy with price action is really working against you. Unless you are short selling this stock and making money on the way down?

again respect to you as a fellow hotcopperer and everything I say could be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
-0.035(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $1.450B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.93 $1.89 $9.807M 5.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57721 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 49074 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.