NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Undercurrent of Management Failure

1. 6 Posts.
    Interesting reads on Glassdoor especially when combined with the types of job vacancies currently under recruitment – thank you for pointing out Gilly's et al

There is definitely an undercurrent of employee dissatisfaction and this combined with other mishandled public information - namely; the blundered capital raise garnering media attention, mass exit of key personnel – some whom have resorted to naming and shaming Mr Newman, the unexplained marketing pivot which is very messy, the loss of innovation talent etc- all creates the broad strokes of a company lacking leadership, strategic congruence and a collectively understood mission.

Regarding Gilly’s recent comment about Mr Newman’s “fingers in pies” comment --- I must admit this is a rather serendipitous advancement for him to be appointed as CEO the around the same time that Pointerra launched (if my research is accurate). He does not appear to have had much success prior to these advantageous, shall we say - timely, appointments.

As for rest of the Executive Team – one must assume a more appropriate Head of Technology will also be sourced soon?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.