NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Undercurrent of Management Failure, page-15

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Having put this out there (I think that @davidclarke_au also recently mentioned it), I think that NEA Management will either be heroes or zeroes when its next updated.

And if they don't provide an update, or if they change the format/scale/goalposts etc, well that will be a huge red flag.

Hoisted on their own petard as it were.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to what number will be above the little black box next time around?
    If it doesn't have 2 digits before the decimal point, I'd call it a fail.

But I am optimistic that it will indeed be >10.0 and that we are on an upward trajectory.

One thing that irks me is that they always have full knowledge of the latest numbers (and sales in the USA in particular - which at this early stage in that sector are hugely relevant) but still are able to buy/sell, put forward option and remuneration proposals etc.  Whereas, we humble shareholders find out about results well after they have happened.  I could be wrong here - perhaps they are only allowed to buy/sell in a short period after the latest update.

And I am not for a moment suggesting any impropriety here.  They know the rules and would never do anything untoward.  And thank goodness for ASIC and the ASX! The shareholders'guardian angels.  Where would we be without those two august bodies looking after shareholders' interests so tirelessly and tenaciously?

8U4kHMP.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.