URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

undercurrents and swells developing

1. 94 Posts.
    Up until the last 1-2 weeks I thought the increasing number of uranium stocks (and to a lesser extent coal stocks too) that were appearing on my radar were just isolated events subject to individual company performance. Since then I have formed a view that it is too much of a coincidence to have an unusually high number of stocks in the same industry all starting to emerge from hibernation at the same time.

Whether the market has had too much gold fever or REE saturation of late I don't know. But what the charts suggest is that undercurrents and swells may be developing in bulk energy commodities. In response I have reshuffled the portfolio to be overweight in this area and position trade from baseline entries to maximise risk reward ratio if my assumptions are correct. If not I will just go back to assessing setups on a case by case basis. We shall see!

Attached are some stocks that haven't bolted yet and still present ground level entry opportunties (on increasing weekly volumes):

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.