ASO 10.0% 1.1¢ aston minerals limited

The behavior of the chairman is unusual but If anyone has an...

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    The behavior of the chairman is unusual but If anyone has an issue with the chairman’s lifestyle then make it known to the co. You have a right given the state of the share price. There’s no point complaining on this forum. At the end of the day, if results don’t come up great, then he can probably close that insto black book to future funds? Yes? You’re only as good as your last investment...that’s the way I’ve seen it play out on other ASX co’s. So the pressure is on him I’d say. Just my opinion!

Also, results are not out as yet. Not sure what the whining is about? Yes it’s taken longer but that happens. If the selling has occurred due to poor results, again, contact the co. and put the pressure back on them. After all, you own part of the co and are entitled to ask how, what or why...

Also, those who are naive to think that the rampers (who are now gone) did not take advantage of the sudden sharprice surge and then long awaited results should wake up. Maybe they knew it would take a good part of 6-7 months and could profit from the situation. After all, did someone not post a photo of them all eating together? Doesn’t paint a picture of comfort does it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $14.26K 1.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1200364 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 950816 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 940055
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.