ALB 0.00% 5.0¢ albion resources limited

underground operations, page-5

1. 79 Posts.
    I guess we are in the same boat Drunkensailor when it comes to Albidon being shareholders since 2008. The share price since relisting hasn't been great but then again I didn't expect it to be for a company coming out of administration. Unlike some posters on this forum who have been providing outlandish forecasts for this stock and screaming buy buy buy from their desktops I have taken a wait and see approach.

I have just been stating the obvious that the quarterly reports and P/L statements talk louder than words if you deem that to be negative then so be it. I unlike yourself call it realistic.

In order to get Albidon out of administration the deal with Jinchuan was seen as a saviour now shareholders who agreed to the issuing of the convertible notes are crying foul.
    This is business people..... a deal is a deal. The rot set in long before Jinchuan came along we should have spent more attention on the previous management.

Just like the US economy Albidon's descent has been brought about by the incompetence of previous managers Jinchuan like Obama is fall guy for the Bush administrations failings.

Drunkensailor it isn't hard to figure out the rats had all left the ship long before it had sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.263M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42527 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.