TLS 0.28% $3.63 telstra group limited

Macquarie.......the millionaire factory so to speak has...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Macquarie.......the millionaire factory so to speak has downgraded TLS to underperform ....one can see the minute the news flashed some selling triggered and now SP is going up again.......hey some weak hands already got shaken out !!

It shows again and again we read the same reports and come up with so many different views and opinions and analysts looking at the SAME reports come up with 100 different opinions........reading charts is the same thing....100 traders have 100 different opinions......and it does not mean they are right.

Looking at the price action today so far Macquarie is wrong and market which dictates where the right price should be has disagreed with Macquarie's view.....from a vulture point of view, I will follow the price action and it will tell you when it tops up......then maybe a downgrade.

Big balls made of steel are needed to ride a big wave and follow the trend to make a "KILL".......if you follow all these views from different brokers and news from CNBC too much then one will become overloaded with so many different views to the point of confusion and fear and one's judgment will be so clouded to know what to do.

If I really followed all the opinions from the so called "EXPERTS" champion on TLS before then I would have been so scared to put in any trade ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.63
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.65 $3.61 $75.99M 20.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 297230 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.64 334206 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.