CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

good to see a negative spin, I'll hopefully enlighten you with...

1. 945 Posts.
    good to see a negative spin, I'll hopefully enlighten you with some data - a comparison - OZL Prominent Hill - 4.3mill oz. @ 1.2g/t. at around ave. 150m depth, they obviously thought it was mineable and it is. CRK initial JORC at Brilliant is 4.2mill. oz @ 2.6g/t at an ave.120m depth as at 09/09 (start up project with huge potential to go to 10mill oz). Carrick Gold's on-ground ore stockpiles currently total 250,000 tonnes at 1.6 g/t for c. 12,500 gold ounces to get the ball rolling. Now as you mention even if there is a high capex, lets say $600/oz (which I doubt as most of the early accessible gold is near surface)and a gold price of say $900.00us/oz.that still gives them a $1.26bill. start up project at worst case scenario also a Pre feasibility study commenced 08/09. to get the big boys interested.
    Finally you state - "I am not implying that this is actually that bad company of course. What I am saying is that there is not enough of the right kind of information to make an informed judgement one way or the other." well all of the above info. is available on the INTERNET, maybe you might need to brush up on your research skills and dig a little deeper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.