AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

underperformin goldy of '09 so far. sp wise!, page-9

1. mna
    265 Posts.
    zlato, I was posting tongue in cheek. I'm glad your were right about the pullback to the low 20's. I traded a portion of my holding and have been feeling a little smug having gotten back in at these levels. I dont disagree regarding your comments on SP performance given AXM are (just) a junior producer. If AXM were still into exploration and released good exploration results, maybe they'd outperform.

Currently they are trying to prove themselves as a producer. Based on postings from juk and others, their gig seems fairly complex and maybe it will take more time for them to get under control. I cant see major SP rerating until they are able to prove themselves as a profitable producer or until they are able to provide some good exploration results later in the year.

No doubt the quarterly will surprise some of us either way.

I would not have called todays trading a mass exodus. 2M is not unusual volume in recent trading and the VWAP was not down significantly from yesterday. SBM were a different matter.

I can not provide useful input regarding the current ratio buy/sell ratios other than to say they are not as meaningful as actual trading figures. Buy/sell can (IMO) be very much smoke and mirrors game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.