NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

Underpromise & overdeliver, page-9

1. 3,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1449
    It's just a typical mid trade. The price shows 1.8, but it's just them flicking them around at 1.85.. probably hoping to flush out more sellers.
    If there is a genuine sell at 1.8 today, it will no doubt go to their accumulation via chi-x, jumping the asx queue.
    Then, whatever they get at 1.8 is listed on chi-x at 1.85, so whenever a buy goes through, it goes there first before hitting asx, they make their margin.

BNP make 16million trades per day apparently.. even tiny profits add up.

But, if anyone sells at 1.8, but no further buys (for their instant profit).. they absorb them, then use them on the close to rig the price down to 1.8 by -1 share. Basically throw them away with the exact amount of shares they got at 1.8, but at the same time place the right amount of buys to equal exactly -1 at exact close time. Buy and sell their own, move them around, constantly profit while driving the price down - which increases %

Hope that makes some sense - there has currently been no trades on chix today, if it stays that way, generally they don't rig the close down - although, the mid trade, I'm not sure.

and swagman, with as much due respect as I have to give...
    No need to reply. You are absolutely dominating the threads since coming back, with up to a dozen nothing, pointless commentary posts a day.
    You previously assured us of your "LAST POST" several times.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.