VIT 0.00% 9.6¢ vitura health limited

understand your stock

1. 142 Posts.

I think you guys are probably typical of many other CAU shareholders who don't really understand the collagen market. Regardless of what the company says about Ovine collagen being superior to Bovine and Porcine, the fact remains ALL animial derived collagen products are largely on the nose due to concerns (some real, some not) about transmissible diseases e.g mad cows disease, etc. There is a distinct preference for non-animal derived collagen either from seafood products or plants, which may be of a lessor quality but is perceived as being safer and is therefore more popular.

It will take a lot of convincing to change the current market behaviour and this will require a lot of expensive trial data. The key difference between Ovicoll Clear and medical grade collagen is that the company must demonstrate their product is virus free. I'm sure CAU feel confident they can achieve this but it's going to take time and money both of which they don't have a lot of.

IMHO, the future success of CAU depends heavily on them being able to produce commercially viable quantities of medical/research grade collagen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 16385 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.40am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.