AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

LOL!I wasnt sure if he was being serious or having a laugh, but...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    LOL!

I wasnt sure if he was being serious or having a laugh, but i think he's serious.

Back on the topic of ORE, there was a question in another thread asking about their potential margin, It was previously estimated that a pre-potash credits operating cost of $1.80 - $2.20 per lb was feasible based on similar operations.

This would see a margin of between $44mil to $57mil after credits, based on a $6000/t Lithium Carbonate price, and $745/tonne of KCL (based on the last market price i could find), producing 15000t LiCO and 36000 KCl.

Until the BFS is complete, its hard to provide an accurate estimate. All we can say is that its certainly not a breakeven operation. Three key factors in our favour to acheiving very low opex are, high grade, favourable Mg:Li ratio and propensity for a high evaporation rate. Ive previously posted an analysis of how ORE's deposit compares to the other Brine deposits in the key areas of Mg:Li ratio and grade.

Anyone know how the LiCo prices are set? Are these based on yearly contract prices? Do the major producers (SQM, FMC and Chemetall) negotiate as a collusion? Just interested how with so many lithium-ion battery based vehicles planned how a fair price will be set.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.