AFG 1.08% $1.37 australian finance group ltd

does anyone feel David Coes role as director of RAMs & the...

1. 51 Posts.
    does anyone feel David Coes role as director of RAMs & the related fiasco has also impacted the markets perception of management of AFG. To my mind, (& I dont fully proclaim to understand the full implications in the RAMS implosion) but I would have thought good strategy has robust risk management built into it. The fact that RAMS imploded so suddenly, shows me they never truly contemplated the credit market issues that have evolved, in their risk management plans. If Coe had a role to play in RAMs, then surely similar questions could be raised about AFG. The Mobius business & the related party Rubicon acquisition, have not been well received by the market & further raise management issues around AFG. I note AFG released a governance statement recently, which I thought odd. I think the market has some real doubts about Coe & the management of AFG - particularly given this fragile market. As an investor (at far higher prices than todays price), Im concerned, that AFG have not come totally clean with the market (or at least us small investors).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
-0.015(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $370.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.40 $1.37 $305.6K 220.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1308 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 3260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.