ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Understanding Anteo's Platform Technology

1. 5,891 Posts.
    I thought I would post this again as I read some posts and believe some may get a little side tracked on trying to isolate specific competitive advantages - eg. Lower Cost, Faster Results, Better Detection (Sensitivity etc)

While these are no doubt applicable - each and every use and customer will have a different goal they are trying to achieve.

That is why I think the term "Enabling Technology" is the best way to describe Anteo's technology platform

Anteo's patents allow them to do at the nanoscale what no one else can do

Firstly you need to get an understanding of what the Nanoscale means

1 Millimetre = 1,000,000 nanometres or 1 Billionth of a metre - So yes SMALL

As an example a human hair is 60,000 nanometres in diameter

So now you can appreciate the scale

Now Anteo's platform technology can coat surfaces at the nanoscale and can apply films as thin as 1-2 nano metres with consistent uniformity

Now instead of thinking about the existing uses for a minute understand that as far as Nanotechnology goes IMO Anteo and the founder Dr Joe Maeji has created the wheel before the car

I know that sounds like a big call but when you look at a  lot of the research there are many fields yet to be born that will become very large and see many multi billion dollar companies born within these new markets

To let you mind start to wander I have posted this graph again on nanoparticles - Start researching some of these fields and you can see some of the potential of what may develop in the years to come

Anteo has initially only focussed on the Biomarkers field but as we now are also expanding their research to cleantech, resources etc

My point of this post is not to look at short term but to dream big and think for a minute .... What if?

What if Anteo has the platform technology that is the key to unlock the possibilities for these new markets to exist

We dont need to be greedy - just take a nice piece of each one

nanoparticles.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.