APX 0.00% 46.0¢ appen limited

Also, I watched Lukas Biewald, founder of Figure Eight speak 10...

1. 3,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Also, I watched Lukas Biewald, founder of Figure Eight speak 10 years ago about Crowdflower (what Figure Eight was known as previously).

Google this video - CrowdFlower pitch their cloud-labor service at TechCrunch50 2009 and watch the video. He was pitching what Crowdflower aka Figure Eight does, and how they were addressing a need at the time, a decade ago. Amazing stuff.

What he is saying is that even back in 2009, they already had a database of crowdsourced workers and they knew who the top performers were. This enabled them to consistently have high quality data. Their upper hand is because of the first mover advantage, they had data on the people who were vetting data.

That gave them an edge because they could guarantee their customers that the data coming through would be of high quality. Why? Because the worker has proven him or herself over time.

Like I said somewhere either in this topic or another Appen topic, crowd management is crucial. The fact that Appen has it's crowd well under control is one of the very important aspects of how they can ensure quality data every single time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $245.6K 528.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 210127 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 52030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.